The Association of Chartered Accountant of Nepal is a professional society dedicated to the promotion of the highest accounting, auditing and ethical standards in the country and to capacity building of members and accounting professionals.
Provide graduates and members with the latest developments in accountancy such as updated international standards.
- Assist ICAN and Nepal Government for formulating the Accounting and Auditing Standards
- Work for the globalization of accounting concepts and information by discussing them in various forums of members.
- Organize workshops, conferences and seminars in Nepal through which accounting knowledge can be disseminated.
- Actualization of Dreams of professional
- Fairness to all Members
- Representation in matters related to accounting profession in the country